Superannuation, or ‘super’, is a type of trust or investment structure into which you, or your employer on your behalf, contributes money into for the purpose of funding your retirement.
Put simply, super offers a tax effective environment to invest your money for the future. When providing superannuation advice, we can assist you with:
- Helping you understand super and how it can be used to your benefit,
- Ensuring you are in the right fund for your needs – it may be your existing,
- Consolidating your super funds,
- Reviewing and ensuring your super is invested appropriately,
- Managing your concessional and non-concessional contributions.
Lonsec market report for May 2021, please click on the PDF below to see the market report.
Lonsec Market Report for April Please click the PDF to continue to the Market Report
Lonsec Market Report for March Please click the PDF to continue to the Market Report
We all contribute to super in order to fund our retirement, but once you do retire what are you supposed to do? Watch John Mackenzie as he talks…