We offer support in maximising your retirement benefit both in the lead up to and after you have retired with ongoing financial advice to help you meet your goals and objectives.
We also endeavour to enhance your retirement lifestyle by offering seminars on retirement lifestyle issues and organising social activities via our social club for you to try new things, meet new people and have some fun. Money is an important aspect of retirement; however, we believe it is not everything. We feel that living a happy and healthy lifestyle is just as important.
We can assist you with:
- Setting your retirement goals,
- Implementing appropriate strategies to reach your goals,
- What role does your super play in retirement?
- Understanding super income streams: account-based pensions,
- Managing your cash flow to ensure a long term happy retirement,
- Determining Centrelink income support eligibility and managing outcomes.
Lonsec market report for May 2021, please click on the PDF below to see the market report.
Lonsec Market Report for April Please click the PDF to continue to the Market Report
Lonsec Market Report for March Please click the PDF to continue to the Market Report
We all contribute to super in order to fund our retirement, but once you do retire what are you supposed to do? Watch John Mackenzie as he talks…