We offer support in maximising your retirement benefit both in the lead up to and after you have retired with ongoing financial advice to help you meet your goals and objectives.
We also endeavour to enhance your retirement lifestyle by offering seminars on retirement lifestyle issues and organising social activities via our social club for you to try new things, meet new people and have some fun. Money is an important aspect of retirement; however, we believe it is not everything. We feel that living a happy and healthy lifestyle is just as important.
We can assist you with:
- Setting your retirement goals,
- Implementing appropriate strategies to reach your goals,
- What role does your super play in retirement?
- Understanding super income streams: account-based pensions,
- Managing your cash flow to ensure a long term happy retirement,
- Determining Centrelink income support eligibility and managing outcomes.
Why we are confident in the Australian market’s ability to bounce back? Listen to John speak about the fundamentals of business, and how we are going to adapt…
insight into what you can do to assist yourself during this pandemic, and what we can do as your adviser to help.
Should I Stay or Should I Go? Not the time for panic selling. With most major stock markets down around 30 – 35% at the time of writing,…
We are currently in a unique situation with the market being affected by Covid-19 (Coronavirus). John Mackenzie speaks about Clear Waters financial planning investment philosophy and market fundamentals.